Sequence of Construction, this is a sample- your job may not include all these components
1. Architectural plan preparation and specification writing.
2. Submission to HOA, negotiate and securing approvals from the architectural committee. Quite often the approval is conditional with numerous comments. The client will be apprised of the comments and conditions and if need be, we may need to resubmit and negotiate. This process, depending on which HOA and who is in charge at the time, may require several weeks.
3. City/ county building permit: application, negotiation and securing. Now, we can begin the construction process.
4. Client walk through. We take you through each step of the home construction process to give you an overview of all the details required.
5. Demolition and earth work
6. Foundations and underground plumbing work
8. Roof structure and exterior wall sheathing
9. Roofing and exterior doors & windows
10. Plumbing Top-out, HVAC ducting, miscellaneous and electrical wiring
12. Painting, wall tile, cabinets and interior woodwork installed
13. Electrical fixtures, plumbing fixtures, heating/air conditioning equipment
15. Construction of all finishing components are complete and ready for inspection.
16. Home Cleaning
17. Punch list of minor deficiencies
During the construction of your home, you can rest easy knowing that our team is completely familiar with the design of your home. All aspects of construction, from the initial contract to closing, are handled by Olivo Remodeling, LLC .